Friday, 7 October 2011

Visit to Manchester, Whitworth, Fred Aldous, Islington Mill

Went to Manchester this week and took part in the 'Free For Arts Festival' that was going on around Manchester this week, helped out at the craft workshops that were going on at Fred Aldous . Whilst I was in Manchester I went to the Whitworth Art Gallery and had a look at their new exhibition 'Dark Matters', it was well worth a visit the installation piece by 'Brass Art' was my favourite. I also went to Islington Mill to see my good freind Anne in her studio working on her crafting for her business 'Don't Bitch Stitch', great work. I had a bottle of 'snapple' , best piece of advertising I've seen in ages xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain