Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Conkers' first venture outside in the garden and chicken, bacon and veg-box veg soup

Conker has now had her second injection which means she can go outside, she's still too small to leave alone but we took her for a little adventure on Sunday morning and she loved it. Incredibly nosy, she was trying to look over the fence to see the neighbours she could hear talking, she also seemed to be a little scared too. Look how tiny she looks.
I made this soup using the vegetables from my last veg-box, I forgot to order one last week, oops, but one is coming this week xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain