Sunday, 6 November 2011

Personalised Christmas Stocking

After giving Mia her christmas stocking and some reassuring encouragement and thanks from friends and family I have decided to offer you my services. I can make personalised christmas stockings with anything you like written on them. I will use vintage fabrics and applique the word/words on. I have a whole chest full of vintage fabrics waiting to be turned into something new. From old curtains and table cloths to vintage dresses and corduroy trousers, you just have to tell me the colour theme you would like me to stick to and the outcome will be a vintage up-cycled suprise. To order one have a look at my etsy shop here xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain