Thursday, 15 December 2011

The curiosity project

This is my first time participating with The curiosity project and I will most definitely join in again. I love it, it's such a genius idea and who doesn't enjoy giving and receiving presents, especially to and from like minded people. It's basically a project that involved entering your details minus name and a little about yourself and then your information is passed to someone and you receive someone else's and you have a time frame in which to post your gift by with a £20 limit. I received a well thought out box, thank you sender, whoever you are . I hope the person I sent my parcel to enjoyed theirs. We'll see. Check out the curiosity project here xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain