Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Oxjam Manchester

Some of my work will be available to buy Thursday 15th at this great Oxjam event at The Bay Horse Pub in the northern Quarter Manchester. All the money made will be donated to Oxfam, so you have no excuse not to buy my vintage fabric brooches especially as they're only £1. "The aim of the evening is to fundraise money in aid of Oxfam by promotion of emerging artists of North West. It is all about acoustic, folk, reggae music - a blend of music styles to indulge your senses! The Taylorandthemason, The Quangos, Jeremiah Ferrari and other acoustic acts - you just can't miss it," Sounds like it will be a good night, I can't make it due to work!!!! But I think you should pop down if you can xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain