Monday, 20 February 2012

60's/70's haul

I made a little pouch to store painkillers in, I don't like carrying the big box around in my bag and usually just drop a packet in my bag and it disappears, this way it will be easy to find. Made using vintage fabric (used to be some curtains) I call it pain stopper pouch.
I bought this from a table top sale at the weekend for 50p!!! I'm not 100% sure what it's for, obviously food, maybe chutney and cheese and a place for a knife? What do you think? Anyway, I love it, whatever it's for.
I also bought a new jacket in a charity shop in Ormskirk over the weekend, I love the colour and wore it to the theatre on Saturday eve. It makes me feel like Jane Fonda in "Barefoot In The Park" or Catherine Deneuve in "Les Parapluies de Cherbourg".

2 comments:

  1. Ace post, love your finds and the cultural references!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, two of my favourite films.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain