Tuesday, 21 February 2012

sketches, plants

some sketches from my sketch book inspired by photographs of trees I've taken recently
I left these two off my 60's/70's haul post, the owl was a steal from a table top sale at 30p, and the cup and saucer are from my Nan, we visited my Nan and Granddad over the weekend which I love, makes me feel I should visit them more often though. I like routing around in their house, my Nan is also knitting me a top to add to my collection of Nan made goodies, over 10 knitted jumpers and cardigans now.
I keep having to find new homes for all my plants, out of reach of kitten, she keeps either eating them or digging up the soil, these ones are currently on the oven extractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain