Thursday, 31 May 2012

Sefton Green Gym Sunday 27th May

Lovely weather we've been having lately makes everything looks even more amazing than usual down at the allotment. Roger has a bees nest in his box. I planted some flowers and the floor is being readied for the mosaic very well by Phil and the help of others. I've discovered the Green Gym bees hive has a safety mechanism to keep wasps out hence the 'wasp' shadow that is formed. We have sooooo sooo many strawberries and they are all delicious, I'm going to be making a strawberry compote, provided I don't eat them all before hand xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain