Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Sefton Green Gym Thursday 17th May Critter's

Well an awful lot was going on, after planting out the beetroot, look how the roots grew in the shape of the plant tray! The gentleman in the plot next door but one showed me his birds nest that has been made in his hung summer hat! There were lots of big bumble bees helping pollinate our plants in the poly tunnel and the honey bees arrived and were put into our absolutely amazing 'Beehaus' a design by 'Omlet'. I first heard of 'Omlet' a few years back when a graphic designer friend of mine introduced me to a brilliant egg cup he owned, they have excellent ideas and innovative designs I love the chicken coup too and I enjoy their play on words x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain