Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Time

Hello everyone, I'm currently involved in a community art project which is a series of workshops and the completion of a mosaic floor. Everything is taking place in the community allotment that I volunteer at, you can read more about it all here on my art blog. I have put a bid in for some funding but desperately need some more votes to win and I'm hoping you can help me out, please take the time to vote here for the Sefton Green Gym community art project. Thank you so much, greatly appreciate your time. Helen xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain