Saturday, 30 June 2012

today at the allotment and the macrame workshop



























today at the allotment was the macrame workshop, it was good. everyone made some lovely hangers, I was so involved in the workshop that I didn't actually take any photographs!oops! so can't show you what went on, but we made some ten knot plant hangers and learnt some other macrame knots and techniques, wrapping and didn't have time for square knot, next time! Some of the children that attended came back with some lovely flowers from one of their dad's plots to say thank you, how lovely, they smelt great. hope you've had a lovely weekend, do tell?....

5 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely Helen! Such a shame I couldn't come, macrame sounds great fun. I was in Manchester today at the Manchester Children's Book Festival, lots of friends and family came and I read my story to some children :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lovely, what story? can you read it to me? hay we should collaborate on something when i move closer, we do similar things, a workshop day somewhere perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote a short story in an anthology of animal stories for children, called 'Animal Stew'. We launched it officially today. My story is based on one of our chickens, Pearl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, i look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this really looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain