Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Textile Letters











Firstly Karina I must apologise, I received your letter in May and photographed it's contents ready to post on my blog and never have, I thought I had but I realised today I haven't, I'm very sorry.
I have taken part in 'textile letters' by Karina from 'by rios' and it's a very lovely project. I received a lovely letter with lots of little what nots and descriptions of what they were and a little about the host of this lovely project. It was a delight to receive, thank you. Pen-pals with a difference, take a peek at Karina's textile letters blog to read all about it and join in xxo

2 comments:

  1. Dear Helen,
    I love this post you have made about my project. The photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain