Monday, 16 July 2012

today in pictures





















Today I had a late breakfast of fried egg on toast, delicious! I received a lovely Parcel from Jen Collins at Hello Jenuine illustration, thank you so much Jen I love it all, you can see Jen"s work here.
I have been working on my handmade gifts for this gift summer swap project by Mina.

I also made 22 books for a new project I start tomorrow called the 'look up' project, working with a group of adults with learning disabilities, I shall tell you more about it soon. How's your day been? H xxo

3 comments:

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain