Thursday, 27 September 2012

Brief encounter


















































I have had a busy week, our car didn't pass its MOT so been having to get the bus to my floristry course which take 2 hours, so four hours commuting and I'm not used to it so very tired. I'm only just managing to post about our trip last weekend which was a late birthday present. Who here has seen the film 'Brief Encounter'? It's one of my favourite films of all time, it's a black and white love story, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. So as a late birthday present we went to the train station where the film was set and filmed and stayed in a neighbouring village for the night and it was perfect. I had such a lovely time, we had a look around the train station and there was an exhibition on, we went to an orchid and picked our own and we had lots of wonderful food xxo

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't seen Brief Encounter. I have to fix that ASAP! And everything is looking delicious in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like great weekend for you. spending time out in the su, beautiful place.
    rasberry, blackberry etc...all the fresh harvest looks so good.
    enjoy the weekend helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful fotos from your birthday trip!
    very nice environment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks wonderful!!
    going to check out that film, i have never heard of it before.

    happy sundag 2 u : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is worth a watch x happy sunday

      Delete
    2. Oohhh Helen i grew up just outside of Carnforth near a small village called Arkholme, my parents still live there but i live near Ingleton now with my own wee family, Lovely photos! x

      Delete
    3. aww really!!! that's lovely! what a coincidence. I grew up in preston, not to far from that area i guess. it's beautiful around there, x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain