Wednesday, 5 September 2012

some things




























lately I have been busy finishing the mosaic and feeling pretty great about it. I was selling things I make at a craft fair, I have been eating delicious food. Discovering mini beasts down the allotment. Finding tomatoes with things growing from them. I have also started my floristry course which is proving to be an excellent decision, i love it but I am so tired. I have been carrying on with improving my embroidery skills and think I may push this forward this year in my Masters, we'll see. xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain