Sunday, 30 September 2012

what nots from this week





























































been busy learning new techniques on my floristry course. some friends are staying at the moment and they have a beautiful dog called pipe. Conker is not sure about him. My winter boots are always on my feet, the cold has arrived! home made chicken soup to warm those days up. I received a wonderfully beautiful and thoughtful letter from Julia who has the blog sheer stories which also beautiful to read (working on a reply for you Julia xxo). We had amazing fish pie the other day. happy sunday to all xxo

8 comments:

  1. The soup looks amazing! And Pipe is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it tasted delicious, some in the freezer to enjoy at a later date :) Pipe is so cute x

      Delete
  2. beautiful flower brooch! :)
    yummy chicken soup!
    a beautiful rainbow!
    & what a lovely face pipe has :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I am improving my buttonholes each time I make one, i really enjoy making them. I know the rainbow was amazing to see, it was a full one too, although I find't find the end x

      Delete
  3. so much going on for you1
    beautiful posy on the grey turtleneck
    and conker rolling in the sun
    glad you are making the most of everything!!!
    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Conker, big lazy lump, I want to trade with her and lie in the sun all day without a worry. thank you about the buttonhole x

      Delete
  4. the chicken soup even warm me up. yum.
    the sun, flower, and dog..everything
    lovely. enjoy the days ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was delicious soup, i could do with some now, Im making up another batch x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain