Tuesday, 2 October 2012

friends, food, flowers and floral tape
























Our friends and little Pipe left today, while they have been here we have all shared the cooking and enjoyed amazing meals together. I have done some more designs this week in floristry, I can see that I am improving even though we are only in week four, after a year I should have some pretty good skills. A parcel came today with some floral tape which is lovely and was beautifully packaged, they are from a little company called 'what you sow' take a look, there's lot's of perfect things, also they have a lovely blog too xxo

4 comments:

  1. what a great looking meal
    and love the gerber daisy with the dark leaves.
    thanks for the tip on the website, i'll check it out.
    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the Gerbera and Cotinus leaves together, I think it's a good contrast too. Yes great stuff on her little site xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral tape is so beautiful. And your floral arrangement looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain