Monday, 22 October 2012

oxtails, sprays and hexagons












yesterday for our traditional style meal we had oxtails that had been cooking for about 7 hours and they were delicious and tender and perfect for the enveloping winter weather we're experiencing. I picked the hexagons up today for the honey bee project, they are looking pretty great I think, well done little ones. I have been making single and double ended funeral sprays in floristry today. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and Monday was ok, we're having gammon for tea tonight xxo

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project you are working on. I like hexagon shapes and am curious how it will look when it is finnished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of it tessellates but some of them have been too squished by little hands :) x

      Delete
  2. I love all of the colors here! And the food definitely looks like it was well worth the time. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain