Saturday, 13 October 2012

sunflowers and sea bass


























We're off to a wedding today so I made us both a button hole each, I thoroughly enjoy making them, they are fiddley  and miniature. I haven't been to the allotment in a week or so, I haven't enough time to go as often as I'd like but I popped down yesterday and it was lovely, the sun was out. Giving all my plants a shower. I received a parcel form a friend returning a book she had borrowed from me and a gift of one the bags she design and makes was in it, a toiletry bag with a tube of canesten on, brilliant! Check out her blog here. Last night we had sea bass for tea, happy weekend xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain