Sunday, 7 October 2012

this weekend



























this weekend has been both busy and lazy, a perfect combination, I am so tired after the weeks work these days I really look forward to  a weekend. I wanted to stay in bed all day on Saturday but I got up eventually and did some floristry portfolio work. today I met my lovely friend Kim and we went to a wedding fair, she is engaged to be married next year and I will be doing the flowers for her magical day so we went for some inspiration, was a lovely day. After the fair we went to the hat museum in Stockport, highly recommend it. We are at a wedding next weekend, I have narrowed down to three dresses, maybe, which one do you think? Hope you had a lovely weekend xxo

6 comments:

  1. the first one i think! :)
    lovely flower wreath drawing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. two people have said the red one now, think it will be red, is red ok for a wedding? thank you about he drawing x

      Delete
  2. i think the red one is very very pretty
    but the black one would also be very nice with it's autumn colors
    this time of the year : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I was thinking that, and it's feel comfier, you must feel comfy, very important x

      Delete
  3. your illustrations are so delicate and pretty, and I love those dresses! So 60's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, oh you would love my wardrobe then, most of my clothes are 60's/70's x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain