Friday, 16 November 2012

sketches and the like


been sketching using different mediums and really enjoying it, I am sketching to show the different elements of floral design, colour, texture, space, line and form. I had a go at making a christmas card using the washi tape I purchased from what you sow, I have found so many uses for it! Have a peek at the what you sow shop if you like, here, I have a christmas list of items I want from it and the owner, such a lovely lady pleasure to get to know her, makes it even better when you know you are purchasing things from someone great xxo















No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain