Friday, 7 December 2012

new shoes









my new shoes arrived, an early christmas present, hand made by a gentleman in Bristol, you can have a look at his shop here. I love them, they are more than perfect and inside my package was a lovely leather keyring and christmas tree, thank you!

very busy with work at the moment deadline for floristry on Monday and deadline for my Masters too, as usual I am procrastinating, but I have little friend to sit by me and make me feel ok about being lazy. Happy weekend all xxo

2 comments:

  1. little friend by you, stove, and that hat!
    all lovely things. good luck with your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Coco, i feel a little stressed x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain