Tuesday, 1 January 2013

First post for 2013 - happy new year all


last night we had a feast and we had fun and we welcomed the new year with fire works and a lantern, today I am in my new dressing gown watching old films and for the first time in a while the sun is hot on my skin through the window, happy new year to you all! thank you for those who visit my blog and leave the lovely comments, I enjoy reading all the blogs I visit, they are my daily reads and inspiration. this year has been a hard one, study wise and also in employment (which I know has effected many of late) but I have enjoyed it and I have made some great achievements, with my floral mosaic in the community allotment being the main one. I have made new friends, through my blog and through the projects I have done this year whom I hold dear. I have begun my training as a florist and truly love all I'm learning. I will continue on this year with my Masters in which I am working on my own practice and within the community and it will be complete by September and my diploma in floristry will be complete by June and from then on I have no plans, I shall see what comes my way. I hope you carry on enjoying my humble posts in this year ahead xxo 












8 comments:

  1. Love the pic of your kitchen!! pacefull.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it was a peaceful day for us, happy new year xxo

      Delete
  2. happy new year helen!
    love the cat doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Helen! I'm excited about what will happen once you have all your qualifications and the world shall be your oyster!

    What a fabulous year this is going to be for you. I just know it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind words Lyndsey, I hope so!!! xxo

      Delete
  4. A happy 2013 for you too!! I'm also a fan of the cats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, thank you, silly little sketches xxo

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain