Friday, 11 January 2013

Paintings and veg-box

Done another watercolour of one the hand ties I  made, really enjoying doing these paintings, I'd quite like to have a go at doing someones wedding bouquet, if anyone has a good photograph of a bouquet from any occasion and they'd like me to draw and paint it for them leave a comment or email me on helensarahvaughan@googlemail.com.

My veg-box arrived, we get one once a fortnight, I absolutely love it, always a surprise what's going to be in it and then you can be creative with the dishes you make using the ingredients.

It's Friday!! Happy weekend to you all xxo 







4 comments:

  1. Your drawing is really beautiful, I am planning to draw from fruit and vegetables for my next project. I want to make some fun screen prints with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds lovely, send me a link when you've done some xxo

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain