Sunday, 3 February 2013

a weekend in food and flowers


the past few days in food and flowers,

a hostess bouquet assessment 




spanish omelette



avocado on toast, mm a favourite



chicken bone soup or stock



chicken, pea, mushroom and goats cheese risotto



mussels





a posy for nan's birthday



today was my nan's birthday and also my brothers second daughters christening, my nan has these photos in her purse, they are of my brother and I many moons ago



hope you've all had a lovely weekend xxo


8 comments:

  1. It all looks very tasty and the flower arrangements are very pretty...
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Helen, you were a cutey as a child. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am well thank you, how are you? have you seen i have passed the leibster award onto you x

      Delete
  3. beautiful posy for your nan! happy birthday!
    you were a sweet and happy little girl

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain