Tuesday, 5 March 2013

what nots of late

I found a great item in a charity shop the other week, some tartan fabric with a sort of ambiguous 'skirt making service' hanger attached. I wasn't quite sure if their was a pattern inside or what really so I bought it. When I opened it the piece of paper inside had an address on and a table for filling in your measurements, you then post the details and fabric to a 'Patricia Neal' who then makes the skirt up for you. Lovely, of course it's dated now,  I'm guessing 70's, and not likely to exist anymore, I'm tempted to write to the address anyway and see whether it is still going.

8 comments:

  1. Bargain! It sounds like the start of a novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! waiting to see if and what the answer will be...!
    nice didhes!
    cute mouse and cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm curious! You should totally write her!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain