Thursday, 25 April 2013

trip to london and other what nots



trip to London and other what nots







exhibition at Tate Britain


Sheltering


'Craft' exhibiton at Somerset House





Butterfly house at Natural History Museum


The Science Museum


Pals


Back from a few days in London this was my welcome home meal





something made by me




trip to Morecombe to see my Pa


I'm not a heel wearer never have been, I'm trying to ease myself in because I've decided I wouldn't mind wearing a heel every now and again. I'm easing in with these lovely clogs I purchased from ebay. It's working I think but when I wear them (which by the way is only round the house) I feel like I'm dressing up in my mums clothes and probably look like it! xxo 

4 comments:

  1. loving the necklace made by you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butterflies are scary big! :) -
    the white flowers in the second foto are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were massive, I wanted one to land on me but it didn't x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain