Monday, 20 May 2013

Spanish omelette with salad and honey mustard dressing











home made, pea, spinach, mushroom, white sprouting broccoli and chard, spanish omelette with home made french dressing and veg box salad, delicious


I have answered a few questions about my tea habits over on  vibeke's 'a butterfly in my hair' blog have  a peek


we are going to four weddings this summer, i found this dress in a charity shop the either day for £5.99 and i think this will be the dress i shall wear to them all, it's vintage and hand made, it's also floor length and i feel elegant in it 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain