Thursday, 6 June 2013

food, flowers and finds

















omelette made from freshly laid eggs, very yellow and very tasty (thank you for the eggs Lyndsey) 
.
gammon and vegetable supper, the cabbage is fried in butter until crispy with a little cinnamon, my favourite way to have it.
.
beautiful Convallaria majalis (Lily of the valley), from Emma's mum's garden
.
found these incredibly comfortable house shoes in a charity shop the other day
.
sandals and a few other items given to me from Harriet via the lovely Lynney, thank you 
.
I found this bag in a charity shop too and I love it, it's been a good week for leather finds and new to me items
.
this week Coco celebrated her birthday, happy birthday dear Coco


...



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain