Thursday, 13 June 2013

Jo's loft











.
Last week I ordered a lip balm from Jo's loft. I can't remember exactly how I came across Jo's blog but I know it was when I was researching natural dying (which I have done a little of but aim to explore more once finished my MA and floristry). I became instantly hooked and added her blog to my blogroll straight away so I could keep up to date with what Jo was making/doing.

Jo's blog is a little about what she makes, a little about observation, a little about her home life and a little about what inspires her. I feel like I am on the same wave length as Jo even though all I know of her is through her blog and it's always a pleasure to see what she has been up. 

So recently one of her posts was about her natural lip balm so I thought I shall buy one and so I did and it arrived yesterday and it is delicious, reminds me of mint choc chip ice-cream (my friend Caroline originally said this after she tried some on and I agree). I was not disappointed and it was beautifully wrapped and packaged, especially love the bee label.

Thank you very much Jo


...




2 comments:

  1. i have just visited jo's etsy store!
    the natural dye kit is added to my favorites!
    and the kit of making lip balm too!!!!
    thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh lovely, I love it when you find something great and all you want to do is share it, feels nice, enjoy x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain