Friday, 21 June 2013

the little flower blog



I will be doing a weekly post on a Friday over at the little flower blog and on a Wednesday I shall be taking part in a joint post with Caroline the co founder of the little flower blog, take a look 
.
I am also using this photograph to enter Jo's nature in the home series over at the little green shed blog, this week's challenge was 'gift'

I am entering this post because it is a gift to have met the lovely Caroline on my floristry course who I endeavour to create a prosperous future with in the world of art and floristry and our joint blog venture together is just the beginning

p.s. always a gift to have fresh flowers in your home


...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you Evdokia, we are starting this new venture together, we studied together and now we hope to grow our business together x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain