Monday, 1 July 2013

changes











.




.


.






.
we are moving house in a few weeks, moving to a market town called Ormskirk, Chris has a new job. we are moving to a little cottage with a communal garden courtyard, no grass just pots, there are some well established plants already and a little pond. Outside our front door is a mint plant, I'm very excited but sad that it won't be so quick and easy for me to ride my bike to the sea, we shall be a twenty minute car journey away.
.
a beautiful parcel from a distant friend containing the most up lifting items. today has been a grey day, a day of insecurities and anxieties and this parcel could not have arrived at a better time. beautiful stitches, thread, seeds and the most wonderful wooden spoons, thank you so much dear Coco, it has meant so much to open such a lovely unexpected gift today especially, your timing is perfect.
.
preparations for a workshop tomorrow
.
did some repotting today, everything is thriving for now


...

10 comments:

  1. i am glad to know that you find some comfort
    in my surprise percel. i so look forward to
    your future sashiko project.
    i hope your move goes smoothly and
    you find some peace in new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you coco, I shall put images up from the workshop, it is with a local knitting group in north wales. i found so much comfort, thank you again x

      Delete
  2. wow, that place with the pond looks so dreamlike! I wish you all the best for moving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, I'm nervous moving is so stressful sometimes but I am excited too x

      Delete
  3. the two first pictures are from your new home?
    so beautiful!
    i wish everything will go ok with your moving!

    beautiful parcel from coco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the first three pictures are yes, there are beautiful roses all around, it will be beautiful to sit out in the morning with my breakfast. Thank you E x

      Delete
  4. oh all the best for your moving, I hope you show soon us your new views!
    hugs
    a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will show you all lots of new views :) x x

      Delete
  5. I am Wishing You all the best for your moving and hoping that You will find yourself at home there.
    Looking forward to get to see photos : )

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I both excited and a little anxious, thank you for the wishes :) x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain