Tuesday, 30 July 2013

New home



















.
sorry for my absence as you know I have been in the process of moving house which means no free time and along with that we have no internet access, for another two weeks, so over the next two weeks I will blog when I can, it can't come soon enough for me as I am missing blogging and looking at everyone else's blog.
.
thank you all for your kind words and wishes for our move I really appreciate them all, thank you 
x
.
as you can see from the pictures above we are starting to settle in nicely
.
conker looking out of the window and sitting in one of her favourite spots
.
photos of our living room, kitchen and bedroom
.
my plants are outside and some need repotting, that is this weekends job, the tomatoes are coming though, exciting
.
what have you all been up to? I haven't much time here now, but when we have the internet I look forwarding to reading all about what you've been up to on your blogs and catching up with a glass of wine
.
the next four weeks for me consist of writing my thesis, completing my practical work, attending 3 weddings one of which I am doing flowers for and finishing the sorting of our new house


...






8 comments:

  1. Helen!! congratulations!! i love your new beautiful home :) really cozy and cute...y mucho ÁNIMO con tu tésis!! hugs and my best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new place looks so beautiful helen!
    so cozy already!
    good luck with your thesis!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, it is going slowly x

      Delete
  3. wow! love your new place! so cosy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it is veyr cosy, shall we nice and snug in winter x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain