Tuesday, 16 July 2013

perspective







.
we move house over the next two weeks
.
I didn't get an interview for the job I wanted
.
I own too many things to fit in the boxes we have
.
I have a masters deadline
.
yesterday, today and probably tomorrow, I am completely incapable of putting these things into perspective
.
my love bought me some flowers, he said he knew I felt sad and he didn't know if I liked these particular flowers but they looked bright and nice so he wanted to give them to me, they cheered me up. he had taken them out of the wrapper and tied them up himself with a little string, he said he tried to do that thing i do (spiral stems), lovely.


...



4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the job interview! Wish you lots of energy for the move!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I shall keep a look out, a job will come up and moving is over in a few days isn't it, and then I have the excitement of finding a new place for everything x

      Delete
  2. positive thoughts, positive thoughts :)
    with a such romantic guy don't be afraid of anything :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain