Monday, 22 July 2013

sneak peek









.
we move properly tomorrow but I have been there today cleaning and moving some things in putting a few pictures up etc to make it more homely.
I have put all my plants outside in the yard and this is quite exciting for me as I've only been growing on a windowsill, the weather is so hot at the moment I know that they will be ok for now.
the next door neighbour has a cat who looks old,is completely deaf and very friendly, so long as you approach from the front


...

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes it is, and I met the neighbours, they are lovely

      Delete
  2. I hope the move goes smoothly and you feel settled and comfortable very soon! I love moving and feeling like there is a fresh beginning ahead! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am excited, and excited to know the are better and get involved with something x

      Delete
  3. So nice, the plants all together! They will be happy in the sun :)
    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do seem to like it better outdoors, thank you claudia x

      Delete
  4. a plant gather :)
    your kitchen window looks lovely!
    your kitty will have a new (old) friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found out how old the cat is, 23 years old !!

      Delete
  5. it's all waiting like a blank page to be filled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I have filled it, very full!! ha ha

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain