Sunday 25 August 2013

pop-up florist






















.
I did the flowers for my first wedding, hopefully the first of many
.
Hilary kindly let me set up a work space in her barn and I spent two days there getting everything ready and made, making 45 tea cup arrangements and lots of other bits and bobs. It was hard work but enjoyable and I was proud of the end results and received lots of lovely compliments. When I receive some of the photographers photographs I will post those up here too. If anyone is interested in hiring me drop me a line at helensarahvaughan@googlemail.com


...

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, they are beautiful Helen...good job!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use for assorted tea cups. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I really love using vessels for an alternative use, I used the tea set serving plates for arrangements too x

      Delete
  4. great work helen!
    it looks so beautiful everything!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...