Wednesday, 4 September 2013

at home outside













.
still at home everyday at present, finishing off my thesis, I hand everything in on Monday and I have my assessment then too, I must talk for 20 minutes about my work and I have been asked to see the external examiner as well so straight after I must go to him and talk over for another 20 minutes, I feel nervous.
.
once I've handed everything in I start a new job on the weds teaching crafts full time, I am so excited and truly grateful that I found a job that I know I will enjoy especially at the moment when jobs are so few and far between.
.
outside the tomatoes continue to grow and the first chill's are appearing, the butterflies are enjoying the last of the nectar and I enjoy watching everything live around me
.
I'm making onion soup, it's cooking now, I saw on coco's blog she had made her first soup of the season and since then all I have wanted was homemade soup, good for these days when I am too busy to remember to eat well, soup makes me feel happy inside and out
.
back to my thesis for now
.
hope all is well with you



...



.
I enjoyed the soup sat outside on the bench when it was ready


...

10 comments:

  1. Helen! very good lucky!! you will succeed, i´m sure! :) dale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I feel need all the support I can get right now x xx much appreciated

      Delete
  2. good luck with the theses! your garden pics are wonderful! Hope to have tomatoes like you next year also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i"m sure you will, nothing feels as great as growing your own to eat x x

      Delete
  3. all so pretty ! good luck with everything !

    ReplyDelete
  4. your soup looks delicious and your garden is full of beauty!
    congratulations for your new job and a very good luck with your thesis!
    deep breaths :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, the new job is going well x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain