Sunday, 29 September 2013

thankful


















.
Conker got run over this week, she spent a night in a veterinary hospital and we thought we may lose her, she's fine, back home with us and surprisingly spritely and interested
.
spent time outdoors in the sun this weekend
.
my new job involves teaching crafts to adults with additional needs, there are people with largely varying ability, I am finding crafts that everyone can engage with in their own way. this week we did lino printing inspired by trees, I made all the prints into a wall hanging today. next week we are doing branch weaves
.
hope you've had a lovely weekend, I'm feeling better this weekend my virus has passed


...


4 comments:

  1. oh, poor conker.
    it's good that she is fine now.
    what an nteresting job!
    and i love the branch weaving you have done!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it is interesting, hard work and very tiring but rewarding, conker is very fine these days x

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Thank goodness Conker is OK. I worry about that so much with my cats. In the end we sort of have to just think they hopefully will be lucky. I love your creative prints and weaving; it's something I try to do as much as possible, (the creativity that is). Well done. We've all been dodging some bug here too. So far so good, (knock wood). Hope the bugs stay away now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they stay away too! Yes I think she has lost one of her 9 lives now, 8 left, hope she used them wisely. I really enjoying weaving, find it very therapeutic x

      Delete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain