Sunday, 19 January 2014

health boost








.
I feel pretty much recovered, takes a while to shift a bug sometimes over these winter months
.
I really feel ready for a burst of glorious sun and warmer weather
.
we are going on holiday to Berlin at the end of March beginning of April, does anyone have any suggestions of great places to go?
.
I need to fix our bench ready for warmer weather, it won't be long before I can start with my seedlings
.
I wish you all a beautiful finish to your weekend


...




10 comments:

  1. Those vegetables look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the contents of our organic veg-box that gets delivered every friday

      Delete
  2. good you are much better now!
    first foto is full of vitamins :)
    and i remembered sandrajuto has made
    a guide for berlin > http://sandrajuto.blogspot.de/2012/08/sandras-guide-to-berlin.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the link this is excellent x

      Delete
  3. Glad you are feeling better… enjoy the fresh produce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about those fat stumpy carrots that makes me feel really happy! Not sure why. Berlin is wonderful, I can't remember any specific places to recommend but I will (unhelpfully) say that there's one of those fantastic old black and white film photo booths on the street somewhere in Mitte that I really enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love old photo booths, i shall check it out thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain