Sunday, 20 July 2014

origami crane mobile





















.
a friend has gifted baby a beautiful origami crane mobile that she has made, thank you Anna. I can not wait to put it in situ and admire it at different times of the day with various light
.
bits from around the house, oiling our wooden bowls, fresh fruit, sleeping
.
beautiful fresh flowers from my good friends carole and phil, their garden looks lovely, thank you
.
off to a pick your own farm today, meeting a friend, have a peaceful sunday


...

5 comments:

  1. I always love to see your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crane mobile is really lovely!
    beautiful details from your house & flowers!
    are those peaches in the last foto?
    they have a weird shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks so lovely and cosy in these pictures - all the colours and light. That fruit look quite wonderful too!
    I have come across from instagram - not sure how I found you, but I am glad I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mobile is beautiful. As is your home. Lovely to catch up with you now I'm back from my knitsofacto blog break.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain