Sunday 12 June 2016

floral art













.
It has been quite some time since I have posted on my blog and lately I have felt that I'd quite like to begin again. I have been using instagram quite a lot @treesandwhatnot and I have enjoyed it but I feel like my blog was something I always used to really enjoy doing, it felt great to share what I had been making and eating and doing and I'd quite like to find that enjoyment in it again. Hopefully I can.
.
Over the past year I have done the flowers for a few weddings and also the odd bouquet here and there for presents. I have selected some and that is what's above. I felt it a nice way to capture an entire year of no blog posts.
.
I hope you are all well and I look forward to catching up with a few of you again on here
.
xxo 


...


3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are back too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know how that feels. Instagram has been making things more difficult for the blog world, I feel. But I'm glad you're also giving it another go. I'm planning on saying a few things about my UK trip. Wish I had talked about this earlier, so I would have met you for a coffee in Liverpool!
    These bouquets are really lovely, I especially like those little lilac ones.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...