Tuesday 5 April 2022

anyone else?















.
anyone else?
.
anyone else love being at home? or perhaps the sense of home? the feeling of home, that sometimes comes from a person not a place? anyone else feel deeply for those who's sense of home is taken away.
.
anyone else cry a lot, at times when you really weren't expecting it? I cried three times at the theatre the other day, because I was proud of women and to be a woman and I was scared that I would hold the two women I am raising back by accident, through fear, or getting it wrong.
.
anyone else struggle to keep their house tidy? and some times for the most ridiculous reasons be quite harsh to yourself about it.
.
anyone else worried about the rise in living cost?
.
anyone else love mafsa?
.
anyone else due on their period?


...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...