Sunday 24 April 2022

home and zoetropes



.

















.
around the home, bits and pieces, home mades items, pieces of art and vintage inspiration
.
i feel something i realise more and more is that one of the hardest things in life, i find, is acceptance, of where you are, of what circumstance you are in, or of other peoples role in your life, hard not to question or be in denial, all the why's or what if's
.
one of my favourite things to do is to sleep or rest in the sun, i don't mean to sunbathe but to feel the worth of the sun on my face and see the light through my closed eye lids. i feel great comfort and peace. sometimes i can see patterns in my eye lids, it's a particular favourite on a moving train with the sun coming through the trees and the trees changing the shape of the light that hits my eyes and my eyes creating a visual story like a moving image, it makes me think of a zoetrope.


...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and peek at what interests and inspires me, it is a pleasure to read what you write and I shall always reply directly here to what you say or ask ...